FOR OVER 40 YEARSWE HAVE BEEN PRESERVING YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WELLNESS
AVD Reform was established in 1978 as the brainchild of its CEO, Olivio Ravasini, with the idea of developing natural products to preserve individual psychophysical wellness, in its broadest sense, which goes beyond the absence of disease. The company has always focussed, first and foremost, on the individual and his or her well-being. We consider health to be the sum total of the factors that affect the quality of life of every human being and with this in mind we produce safe supplements with effective active ingredients. We have a daily commitment to research, selecting starting materials and developing our nutraceuticals to help you regain holistic harmony and well-being.
In 2008, the son of CEO Olivio Ravasini joined the company, to continue the family business tradition. Francesco Ravasini is now the managing director of AVD Reform.
RESEARCH and TRAINING:
WE PROMOTE A SCIENTIFIC CULTUREOF NUTRACEUTICS TO VALIDATE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND TRAIN HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
AVD Reform products are based on scientific evidence, the results of numerous studies carried out in partnership with national institutions. We believe in a scientific nutraceutics culture, and sponsor university and hospital research, with a view to studying medicinal plants and mushrooms both in the laboratory and with regard to their therapeutic use. In addition to supporting research, we endeavour to train health professionals by organising classroom CME, webinars and online events for continuing professional development.
OUR PRODUCTION CHAIN SATISFIESTHE HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS
We produce in our own workshops, through a direct relationship with qualified vendors. We have devised a strict processing protocol that does not neglect any step, rather it enhances them all. Safety means certified starting materials, storage in suitable facilities, and active ingredient traceability and stability to guarantee the quantity declared on the label.
All our conception, development and production processes are based on our extensive phytochemical knowledge of plants and their active ingredients. We test all the information gleaned from the traditional use of medicinal plants and medicinal mushrooms, as well as obtaining concentrated derivatives to develop modern delivery systems, such as drops, capsules and macerates.
SINCE 1978, WE HAVE BEEN PROMOTING AND MARKETING SAFE,HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR THE HEALTH OF THE WHOLE BODY
These are our rules:
- Constant selection of new and increasingly effective starting materials.
- Transparent labelling.
- Qualified and certified suppliers.
- Storage in suitable facilities that provide protection against atmospheric deterioration, and products with short expiry dates to ensure fresh starting materials.
- Controls on starting materials and semi-processed and finished products with constant attention to GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards and in accordance with the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system of good hygiene practice, starting with the quality and traceability of each and every product.
- Safety: we apply risk analysis procedures and critical step controls.
- Full traceability, from the receipt of each batch of starting material through to the delivery of the products to the point of sale, in accordance with Regulation (EC) no. 178/2002.
RESPECT FOR NATURE AND THE INDIVIDUALARE AT THE HEART OF OUR MISSION
Nature, in its countless forms, has a pre-established harmony and timeless power. We believe in the therapeutic power of medicinal plants and mushrooms, which we have always handled with a scientific approach. AVD supplement formulations are supported by evidence and data from studies conducted in partnership with Italian universities and hospitals that enable the safe and effective use of our nutraceuticals. Respect for nature is paramount, an outlook that translates into a daily commitment to manufacturing using pollutant-free, standardised and high-quality starting materials.
The core value of our organisation is respect: for the health of the consumer, for nature and for the people who work with us.