To regulate and rebalance hormonal activity
Food supplement based on plant extracts, zinc and vitamin B6, it counteracts menstrual cycle disorders by helping to regulate hormonal activity.
- Greenselect® phytosome®
- Agnus Castus dry extract (titrated at 0.5% in agnusides)
- Zinc gluconate
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Anti-caking agents: maize starch, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Greenselect® phytosome®: Green Tea decaffeinated dry extract, titrated at 17% in epigallocatechin-3-O-gallate. This formulation is twice as bioavailable as a non phytosomized preparation. In addition to having an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, Green Tea acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor.
- Agnus Castus dry extract (titrated 5% in agnusides): it helps regulate progesterone levels. The most recent studies show that Agnus Castus inhibits the secretion of prolactin, typically elevated in women suffering from premenstrual syndrome, through the stimulation of dopaminergic receptors.
- Zinc gluconate: Zinc stimulates the production of progesterone. In women with premenstrual syndrome there is a high Copper:Zinc ratio, with a deficiency of the latter, therefore zinc supplementation helps to reduce these symptoms.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): it regulates mood, promotes estrogen-progesterone balance.
HOW TO USE:
1 capsule first thing in the morning with water
vegetable cellulose capsules
ICEA VEGAN certified product
|CONTENT OF CHARACTERISING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (1 CAPSULE)||NRV *|
|Greenselect® Green Tea||275 mg|
|Agnus Castus dry extract||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||8,0 mg||571%|
*nutrient reference values
- ÈQUILIBRE HORMONAL ET PROGESTÈRONE NATURELLE Docteur John R.Lee Edition Sully 2002 France nouvelle edition
- ÈQULIBRE HORMONAL Dr. Robert Green Les Publications Modus Vivendi Canada 2006
- ALTERNATIVE AGLI ESTROGENI Fabio Fioravanti Danilo Ruggeri Xenia Edizioni 1999
- LA DIETA PER L’EQUILIBRIO ORMONALE Pape Quadbeck Cavelius Tecniche Nuove 2011
- NUTRITION AND MENTAL ILLNESS: AN ORTHOMOLECULAR APPROACH TO BALANCING BODY CHEMISTRY Carl C.Pfeiffer Healing Arts Press 1988 Dr. Carl C. Pfeiffer’s Updated Fact/Book on Zinc and Other Micro-Nutrients. Carl C. Pfeiffer Keats Publishing 1978
- Argomenti di fitoterapia biofarmaceutica Francesco Di Pierro Editore: Cec Editore 2014