Protection of blood vessels
Food supplement containing Auricularia (Auricularia auricula Judae) (IT BIO 006) – Made in Europe.
Micotherapy Auricularia is useful in gut dysbiosis with alternate alvus (increase fecal bulking), dry mucous membranes (dry cough, pharyngitis, sinusitis), inflammation and oxidative processes at load of the mucous membranes, dry eyes, cystitis and vaginitis, alteration of lipid profile, biliary stasis, damage from radiotherapy to the mucous membranes and alterations in cardiovascular function.
Rich in polysaccharides, glycoproteins, amino acids, precursors of vitamin D, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, beta-carotene, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and copper, Auricularia contains polysaccharides with hygroscopic properties and is traditionally used to boost and support the immune system and fight fatigue and lack of energy. Thanks to its high melanin content, up to 30% in this mushroom (referred to the dry weight of the mushroom), Auricularia is one of the mushrooms with the highest antioxidant value. Its action is exerted on the cardiovascular system, particularly on the peripheral venous circulation, and is therefore particularly recommended for venous stasis, haemorrhoids and peripheral venous insufficiency. Thanks to its vasodilation effects, it helps regulate blood pressure. The presence of insoluble polysaccharides and mucilages, with prebiotic and regularizing effects on the intestinal transit, make it useful in case of metabolic syndrome.
- Organically grown Auricularia auricula Judae sporophorum (IT BIO 006)
3 capsules per day, preferably away from meals.
pack containing 90 capsules
vegetable cellulose capsules
ICEA Organic certified product
Made in Europe
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF CHARACTERISING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (4 CAPSULES)|
Auricularia auricula sporophorum
- Lindequist U et al. The Pharmacological Potential of Mushrooms Evid. Based Complement. Altern. Med., Sep 2005; 2: 285 – 299
- Kho YS et al. Antioxidant capacity of fresh and processed fruit bodies and mycelium of Auricularia auricula-judae (Fr.) Quél. J Med Food, Feb 2009; 12(1): 167-74
- Ma Z et al. Structure and chain conformation of beta-glucan isolated from Auricularia auricula-judae. Biopolymers, Jul 2008; 89(7): 614-22
- Acharya K et al. Antioxidant and nitric oxide synthase activation properties of Auricularia auricula.Indian J Exp Biol, May 2004; 42(5): 538-40
- Zuo JC et al. [Effect of Auricularia auricula polysaccharide on PBMCs proliferation and cytokine expression in vitro] Zhong Yao Cai, Jan 2008; 31(1): 76-9
- L Zhang L et al. Properties of Auricularia auricula-judae beta-D-glucan in dilute solution. Biopolymers, Dec 1995; 36(6): 695-700
- Chen G. Effect of polysaccharide from Auricularia auricula on blood lipid metabolism and lipoprotein lipase activity of ICR mice fe a cholesterol-enriched diet. J Food Sci, Aug 2008; 73(6): H103-8
- Hua Zhanga et al. Purified Auricularia auricular-judae polysaccharide (AAP I-a) prevents oxidative stress in an ageing mouse model. Carbohidrate Polymers – Vol 84,1: 11 February 2011, Pages 638–648
- Acharya K, et al. Antioxidant and nitric oxide synthase activation properties of Auricularia auricula. Indian J Exp Biol, May 2004; 42(5): 538-40
- Cai M et al. Extraction, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of crude polysaccharides from the Wood Ear medicinal mushroom Auricularia auricula judae (higher Basydiomycetes). International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms; Volume 17, 2015 Issue 6
- Ying Jiazhu et al. Icons of Medicinal Fungi from China. Science Press, Bejing, China, 1987
- Yuan Z. et al. Hypoglycemic effect of water-soluble polysaccharide from Auricularia auricula-judae Quel on genetically diabetic KK-Ay Mice. Bioscience, Biotechnology & Biochemistry 1998; 62(10): 1898-1903
- Yuan Z. et al. Ameliorating effects of water-soluble polysaccharides from Woody Ear (Auricularia auricula-judae Quel.) in genetically diabetic KK-Ay Mice. Journal of Nutritional Science & Vitaminology 1998; 44(6): 829-840
- Takeujchi H. et al. Reductive effect of hot-water extracts from woody ear (Auricularia auricula-judae Quel.) on foo intake and blood glucose concentration in genetically diabetic KK-Ay mice. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo), Aug 2004; 50(4): 300-4
- Shi YL et al. Mushroom-derived preparations in the prevention of H2O2 induced oxidative damage to cellular DNA. Teratog Carcinog Mutagen, Jan 2002; 22(2): 103-11
- Cheung, P. C. The hypocholesterolemic effect of two edible mushrooms: Auricularia auricula (tree-ear) and Tremella fuciformis (white jelly-leaf) in hypercholesterolemic rats. Nutrition Research, 1996; 16(10): 1721-1725
- Yoon SJ et al. The nontoxic mushroom Auricularia auricula contains a polysaccharide with anticoagulant activity mediated by antithrombin. Thromb Res, Jan 2003; 112(3): 151-8
- Liers C. et al. DyP-like peroxidases of the jelly fungus Auricularia auricula-judae oxidize nonphenolic lignin model compounds and high-redox potential dyes. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol? (2009) DOI 10.1007/s00253-009-2173-7
- Zhuan-Yun L et al. Auricularia auricular-judae polysaccharide attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by inhibiting oxidative stress and inflammation. Biomedical Reports 3: 478-482, 2015
- Zou Y et al. Optimization of ultrasound-assisted extraction of melanin from Auricularia auricula fruit bodies. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 11 (2010) 611–615
- Zou Y et al. Chemical composition and radical scavenging activity of melanin from Auricularia auricula fruiting bodies. Food Sci. Technol, Campinas, 35(2): 253-258, Abr.-Jun. 2015
- Zou Y et al. Physicochemical properties and stability of melanin from Auricularia auricula fermentation broths. Carpathian Journal of Food Science & Technology . Jun2015, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p149-154. 6p
- Zhang.M et al. Production and Characterization of Melanin by Submerged Culture of Culinary and Medicinal Fungi Auricularia auricula. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. May 2015, Volume 176, Issue 1, pp 253-266
- Prados-Rosales R et al. Structural Characterization of Melanin Pigments from Commercial Preparations of the Edible Mushroom Auricularia auricula. J. Agric. Food Chem., 2015, 63 (33), pp 7326–7332
- Zou Y et al. Chemical composition and radical scavenging activity of melanin from Auricularia auricula fruiting bodies. Food Science and Technology – February 2015, Volume 24, Issue 1, pp 15-21
- He B. Chen Q. Anti-fertility action of Auricularia auricula polysaccharide. Zhongguo Yaoke Daxue Xuebao. 1991; 22: 48-49.