Powerful immune modulator with proprietary AVD formula
Micotherapy U-CARE is an AVD REFORM proprietary blend containing concentrated hydroalcoholic extracts of 5 mushrooms traditionally considered to be ‘medicinal’: Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Agaricus blazei Murrill, Cordyceps sinensis and Shiitake (Lentinula edodes).
This specially-developed formula contains polysaccharides (Beta glucans 1.3-1.6) with a potent immunomodulatory activity, triterpenes, ergothioneine, ergosterols and numerous other biologically active compounds to support the body’s health. The synergy of beta glucans obtained from different mushroom species has a more complete effect on the immune system.
Blend of beta glucans extracted from:
- Agaricus blazei Murrill
- Cordyceps sinensis
- Ganoderma lucidum
- Grifola frondose
- Lentinula edodes
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Agaricus blazei Murrill: improves the body’s antioxidant response and is an effective immune system modulator, useful in the fight vs viruses, bacteria and parasites, and in various forms of allergies and autoimmune diseases.
- Cordyceps sinensis: tonic par excellence, it favorably regulates the production of steroid hormones and inflammation, especially osteoarticular, and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, useful in convalescence periods.
- Ganoderma lucidum: promotes the reduction of excessive cortisol levels and correctly modulates the immune system, proving useful in case of immune deficiencies and autoimmune diseases.
- Grifola frondosa: useful in the metabolic syndrome, it regulates the excessive levels of glucose in the plasma, limits its intestinal absorption, and increases its metabolization by the cells.
- Lentinula edodes: powerful intestinal prebiotic, improves the health of the oral microbiota, favoring broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection and preventing infectious disorders of the oral cavity, in particular of the gums.
2 capsules per day, preferably away from meals, simultaneous vitamin C content is recommended.
pack containing 70 capsules
vegetable cellulose capsules
Play Sure-Doping Free certified product
Made in Europe
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF CHARACTERISING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (2 CAPSULES)|
|Beta glucans extracted from:|
|Ganoderma lucidum||300 mg|
|Grifola frondosa||300 mg|
|Agaricus blazei||300 mg|
|Cordyceps sinensis||300 mg|
|Lentinula edodes||300 mg|
- Anticancer and anti-inammatory properties of Ganoderma lucidum extract effects on melanoma and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer treatment. Barbieri A, Quagliariello V, Del Vecchio V, Falco M, Luciano A, Amruthraj NJ, Nasti G, Ottaiano A, Berretta M, Iaffaioli RV, Arra C. Nutrients. 2017 Mar; 9(3): 210
- B-glucans from Grifola frondosa and Ganoderma lucidum breast cancer: an example of complementary and integrative medicine. Rossi P, Difrancia R, Quagliariello V, Savino E, Tralongo P, Randazzo CL, Berretta M. Oncotarget. 2018 May 15;9(37):24837-24856
- Immunomodulatory and Antitumoral Properties of Ganoderma lucidum and Agaricus brasiliensis (Agaricomycetes) Medicinal Mushrooms. Rubel R, Santa HSD, Dos Santos LF, Fernandes LC, Figueiredo BC, Soccol CR. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2018;20(4):393-403
- The Potential Role of Medicinal Mushrooms in the Prevention and Treatment of Gynecological Cancers: A Review. Venturella G, Saporita P, Gargano ML. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2019;21(3):225-235
- The effects of beta-glucan on human immune and cancer cells. Chan GC, Chan WK, Sze DM. J Hematol Oncol. 2009 Jun 10;2:25
- Optimizing Tumor Microenvironment for Cancer Immunotherapy: β-Glucan-Based Nanoparticles. Mei Zhang, Julian A. Kim, and Alex Yee-Chen Huang. Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 341
- Glucans as New Anticancer Agents. Sima P, Richter J, Vetvicka V. Anticancer Res. 2019 Jul; 39(7):3373-3378
- Consumption of β-glucans to spice up T cell treatment of tumors: a review. de Graaff P, Govers C, Wichers HJ, Debets R. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2018 Oct;18(10):1023-1040
- Cytotoxic lanostane-type triterpenoids from the fruiting bodies of Ganoderma lucidum and their structure-activity relationships. Chen S, Li X, Yong T, Wang Z, Su J, Jiao C, Xie Y, Yang BB. Oncotarget. 2017 Feb 7;8(6):10071-10084
- Biological activities of triterpenes isolated from the medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum. Dudek MK, Loganathan J, Silva D, Glensk M. Planta Medica 2015; 81(11)
- Anti-oxidative Amino Acid L-ergothioneine Modulates the Tumor Microenvironment to Facilitate Adjuvant Vaccine Immunotherapy. Yoshida S, Shime H, Matsumoto M, Kasahara M, Seya T. Front Immunol. 2019 Apr 4;10:671
- Yeast-Derived β-Glucan in Cancer: Novel Uses of a Traditional Therapeutic. Geller A, Rejeena S, and Yan J. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Aug; 20(15): 3618
- Imprime PGG, a yeast β-glucan PAMP elicits a coordinated immune response in combination with anti-PD1 antibody. Xiaohong Q, Chan ASH, Adria Bykowski J, Kangas T, Nadine R., Jeremy R. Graff and Bose N. J Immunol May 1, 2016, 196 (1 Supplement) 214.16
- Tumor Microenvironment as a New Target for Tumor Immunotherapy of Polysaccharides. Liu L, Nie S, Xie M. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2016 Jul 29;56 Suppl 1:S85-94
- Can maitake MD-fraction aid cancer patients? Kodama N, Komuta K, Nanba H. Altern Med Rev. 2002;7:236–239
- Anti-tumor monoclonal antibodies in conjunction with β-glucans: a novel anti-cancer immunotherapy Xiang D, Sharma VR, Freter CE, Yan J. Curr Med Chem. 2012;19(25):4298-305
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) suppresses proliferation and migration of breast cancer cells via inhibiting Wnt/β-catenin signaling. Zhang Y. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017 Jul 8;488(4):679-684